Channel Partners and Channel Futures, two of the leading channel and service provider publications in the industry, have selected BitTitan CEO Geeman Yip as a 2018 Channel Innovator. Geeman joins an inaugural class of seven other prominent industry executives and analysts paving the way forward in the channel. Innovators were honored at an invitation-only ceremony on Wednesday evening as part of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas.
Geeman was nominated by ITPro Today Content Director Nicole Henderson for his continued commitment to managed service providers: “Geeman founded BitTitan in 2007 from his Seattle basement and has grown the company over the past decade to focus on helping MSPs be successful in the cloud. Yip is passionate about enabling MSPs to embrace what makes them different and helping them protect their intellectual property.”
In addition to these eight innovators, Channel Partners honored Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Worldwide Partner Group Gavriella Schuster as the 2018 Channel Influencer of the Year – the individual with the biggest impact in defining the future course of the channel.
Joining Geeman on the 2018 Channel Innovators roster are:
- John Delozier, Vice President of Channel Alliances, CenturyLink
- Hilary Gadda, Director of Channel Development, TPx
- Zee Hussain, Channel Chief - Partner Solutions, AT&T
- Jay McBain, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Janet Schijns, Executive Vice President, Chief Merchant and Services Officer, Office Depot
- Craig Schlagbaum, Vice President of Indirect Channels, Comcast
- Rob Rae, Vice President of Business Development, Datto
The Channel Innovator honorees join a host of other movers and shakers as part of the 2018 Channel Influencer Awards, all of which can be found in the Spring 2018 Edition of Channel Partners Magazine.