Product Release Notes contain information about updates, upgrades and new features for BitTitan solutions and services. For the most current information, visit the Product Announcements section in the BitTitan Help Center. For additional questions, visit the Community Forums.
New Feature: Coexistence for Office 365 Tenant Migrations (Changing Domains)
MigrationWiz now supports mail-flow and free/busy coexistence for Office 365 tenant migrations involving a change in domain name. This capability enables users on the Source to be able to communicate seamlessly with users already on the Destination and vice-versa, including free/busy calendar status and contact details.
Partners can also have the option to migrate customer tenant Distribution Lists and Groups. Lists and Groups can be synchronized at any point in the migration to detect changes at the Source and Update the Destination.
Learn more through these Knowledge Base articles in the BitTitan Help Center:
New Feature: Option to select Microsoft-provided Azure storage during endpoint creation
If a user selects the Microsoft-provided Azure storage key, they do not have to input the Azure storage account name and access key. Should they select the custom Azure storage option, they will have to provide that information. Both options are mutually exclusive and applicable for SharePoint / OneDrive v2 migrations.
New Advanced Option: "EncryptDataForMigrationApi"
This option is applicable for SharePoint / OneDrive v2 migrations when the custom Azure storage option above is selected. All data on Azure storage will be encrypted by AES-256-CBC standard when this option is selected.
As part of our ongoing efforts to simplify and improve error messages, the following payment-related errors have been updated.
MigrationWiz Bug Fixes
- Consistency between .csv and UI: fixed a discrepancy between project statistics shown in the UI and the project statistics exported / sent via email (.csv).
- BitTitan Store: fixed a UI bug that partially hid the "More Support" button under the "Help" menu.
- Scheduled Migration: fixed a UI bug whereby the scheduled migration time was not visible to MigrationWiz users. The scheduled time displayed next to "Submitted" status has been truncated prior to the change. After the fix, users can hover over the "Submitted" status to see the scheduled time.
New Task Library Components
Office 365 Public Folder Management Tasks
- Create Public Folder
- Create Public Folder Mailbox
- Delete Public Folder
- Delete Public Folder Mailbox
- Grant Public Folder Permissions
- Retrieve Public Folder Statistics
- Add/Remove Members from Distribution Groups
- Set Users' Passwords
Active Directory Tasks
- Add/Remove Users from Groups
- Enable/Disable Users from Groups
- Create Users
Two MSPComplete Tasks
- Replace Text in Template for Updated Password Reset
- Create Users